BG-RO E-Governet Cross-border Platform for Administrative Services
Terms and conditions
- In the interpretation and application of these Terms and Conditions, the following terms and expressions will have the following meanings: Website is a distinct place in the global Internet network at www.e-gover.net, accessible through its HTTPS, HTTP or other standardized protocol and containing files, programs, text, sound, picture, image or other materials and resources. A user is any person who accesses and uses the Website and services provided by us through the Website. Malicious actions are actions or omissions that violate the normal functioning of the Website, spamming, junk mails, flooding, gaining access to resources with foreign rights and passwords, using system failures for their own (HACK), performing actions that can be qualified as industrial espionage or sabotage, or causing viruses or remote control systems to interfere with the normal operation of other users, perform any actions that could be classified as a crime or administrative offense under Bulgarian law or the law of another country.
- Personal information
Personal information (personal data) that you provide and / or send to our Website via e-mail or otherwise will be used by the BSC SME in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Personal Data Protection Act. Any other message or material you submit to the Website, such as questions, comments, suggestions, and the like, will be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- Ownership of the Content
- Using the Website
BSC SME authorizes you to use the Website as follows:
- You may browse the Website and print extracts from the Content solely for non-commercial, personal purposes and provided you retain all the Inscriptions on the Content related to copyright and other proprietary rights;
- you may not use images of people or places without the express written permission of the BSC SME;
- the copying, transmission, distribution, storage or otherwise of any use of part or all of the Content in any form without the express written permission of the BSC SME is forbidden;
- it is forbidden to use the Website to send or transmit any material that is unlawful, threatening, untrue, misleading, abusive, abusive, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, indecent, scandalous, inciteous, pornographic or religiously incorrect or any material , which establish or encourage behavior that would be considered a criminal offense, would result in civil or criminal liability, or otherwise violate the law.
- BSC SME has the right to suspend your access to the Website in the event of a notification of a violation on the Site or in cases where a User violates these Terms, including through actions that are defined as Malicious Actions.
If you wish to use part or all of the Content on our Website, please contact the email@example.com for information on the conditions for the BSC SME.
- BSC SME are keen to keep up-to-date information from sources they believe are reliable but do not guarantee that they are accurate, and that the page is free of error and that access to it is uninterrupted.
- BSC SME do not endorse and are not responsible for the information contained on hyperlinked websites as well as for products, services, and other products offered on the same websites.
- BSC SME do not review the content of materials provided and / or sent by users of the Website and is not responsible for such content. BSC SME may, at their discretion, remove any material sent by a user at any time.
- BSC SME is not responsible for the quality and condition of Internet connections and for the reliability of the devices that provide them from your computer to the server on which the Website is located.
- BSC SME is not responsible for any loss or direct, indirect or consequential damages, lost profits arising from or related to your access to and use of the Website.
- Links to third party websites
The website may contain links to websites that are owned or operated by third parties, not by the BSC SME. These links are provided for your convenience only. BSC SME have no control and responsibility for their content, privacy policies, or the security of these sites.
- Change of Terms
- Applicable law
All provisions not settled in these conditions shall be governed by the provisions of the Bulgarian legislation in force. All disputes concerning these Terms, which the parties have not been able to resolve through negotiation and by mutual agreement, refer to the competent Bulgarian courts.
- These Terms apply from 15.03.2018.